I want to ask all girls that does good looks matter for a boy to be your boyfriend?

If the looks doesn't matter then what do you really see in a guy. Confidence , nature , attitude , style , etc... I would really like to know it from you girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes to a point. I have to have some sort of physical attraction to him but if he's super hot and has a shitty attitude, then out the door he goes.

What Girls Said 1

• I want to ask all girls that does good looks matter for a boy to be your boyfriend?
    That depends on what relationship the guy wants:
    No. Good looks matter don't matter if the guy wants a sexless relationship.

Yes. Good looks matter If he wants sex as I require physical attraction in order to have sex.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, look ALWAYS matter. Physical attraction is needed, but that not the only thing they need.

• Not true at all. Many girls will date guys they find ugly, as long as the guy is loaded with money. Guys are visual, girls like money.

• Those are what you call gold digger. When your golds are gone, so are they.

For NORMAL girls, like I said, some kind of physical attraction is needed.

• And everybody like money. Guys included.