Would you rather: Tattoos or Piercings?

On a guy, on a girl, on yourself? Take this question whichever direction you want to!

• Tattoos
  • Piercings
  • Hell no to both
  • Hell yes to both

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two tatoos myself. One on each shoulder. One is my boys initials , in his memory. A lot of folks have said it was a dumb thing to do but I have never been much for giving a shut about how people view what I do. The other is mine and my Wife's name in a antlered heart that I designed. Both tats and piercings by nature are considered mutilatin the body. Piercings will close over time if left along while tats are more permanent without surgical remover. It's a person prefrence honestly. I don't have any piercing but I am considering getting one

What Guys Said 2

• None of those are going on my body.
    On girls I only like piercings on ears and maybe the belly button. Don't like tattoos.

• Except for pierced ears on girls, and maybe belly buttons on girls, piercings and tattoos aren't a good look for anyone, girl or guy. And people actually spend money to do that to themselves? No way.

What Girls Said 7

• i like both tattoos and piercings, but i'm a little more cautious with tattoos. i can take piercings out anytime i want, if i ever get sick of them or if there's complications. tattoos are a commitment forever. i have a few piercings myself, and no tattoos yet.
    i like tattoos and piercings on everyone. i think they look cute on guys and girls.

• HECKKKKKK TO THE YES FOR BOTH GUYS AND ME
    ... assuming they are tastefully chosen

• As long as it looks good on them and looks appropriate, then I don't care.

• Piercings. If I don't want it anymore I'll just take it out. I don't like tattoos. I love the art I just don't think it belongs on a person's body.

• Same here, the only reason I won't ever get a tattoo is because I am an artist and can't decide on what I want. I like to change my art after a while, or improve it. Tattoos are too... permanent.

• Right... id wake up wanting to wash it off and I can't. I've seen entire back pieces that were brilliant, but then I realize that it is permanent and I'm like oh... nah i'm good.

• Hell yes to both for me. Minimal piercings, hella tatts for him lol.

• my self: piercings.

• I like tattoos and piercings, both on myself and guys. I have a tattoo and 5 piercings.