Short or long hair?

just curious... which do you prefer? I like my hair shorter in the summer and longer in the winter.

Most Helpful Guy

• both basically

but not as long that they're touching your ass of course... LOL

What Guys Said 3

• I love long hair on girls. It looks more feminine and creates a greater variety of styles to choose from. But cutting it short is fine because it must be hard to constantly take care of long hair.

• I prefer short hair on girls.

• I personally like long hair but whatever u think is comfortable is what u should do.

What Girls Said 2

• I looooove short hair. So much. But it doesn't look good on me. I have wavy hair when long, curlyish hair when short and it is a mission to try and style daily. I found myself waking up and just clipping it back because styling it would take forever and leaving it natural just didn't look right.

When I have long hair, I dont have to style it. I just wake up and have a natural, soft wave that looks styled already. So unfortunately I'm stuck with long hair, I guess!

• OMG, you are so lucky. My hair has to be dealt with other wise I look like a train wreck.

• I like longer hair more.