Short girls modeling?

Do girls nowadays model at heights such as 5'1? Like for a clothing line rather than like big modeling

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been asked to model so many times for big name cosmetic companies and clothing and I'm 5 ft lol but unfortunately I never took any of them so I don't think it matters much but in runway shows you have to be tall so that would def be out of the question for me lol or anyone in the height range but I think shorty have a chance in everything else ;)

• Really? Thats awesome! Why didn't you? And how were you able to get these opportunities? And Aaye 💁

• Lol yeah I kid u not I have been asked for modeling since I was a baby but as I grew up I started getting more big names like teen vogue , seventeen magazine , tillys, windsor dresses , wet n wild cosmetics and my most recent was and fav offer that I seriously wanted which was for Maybelline new York cosmetics! You don't how bad I cried when my mom said no even as an adult she insisted I help her out by becoming a doctor she always wanted me to be that because she never could and I wasn't the best daughter growing up so I felt like I owed her so she said I had to grad first and I just I was stuck on pleasing her I guess:\ but anyway so did not mean to get personal lol and these offers would come randomly but the big name ones were when I was a model for one of the designers who worked at fidim and there was no height requirement there lol and they had scouts and stuff... did u want to model?:)

• Oh okay well thats cool! And i dont know if i wnt to model but im sortaa intrested in it right now. And you went to FIDIM? As in fashion in California?

What Guys Said 1

• I would love to see a girl of that height in a clothing line True I would be image nine her with no clothes on

What Girls Said 3

• yes they are models for everything.

• I don't know about 5'1. 5'3 is already kind of pushing the minimum height limit for modeling. because it isn't like they can make you tall in 4inch stilleto's. Maybe catalog modeling but most likely not too much of runway.

• If you have a decent look, do comercial print. Not clothing nessicarrly, more like tooth paste etc