Best way to get nice tan legs?

Any recommendations for affordable moisturizers etc?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • Tan legs are not all that nice. Especially if you are tanning in the sun or on a UV tanning bed. If you want to look good when you are 40 or 50 or 60 (and you will be that old someday) then don't smoke and use sunscreen. If you want to look tan, then use spray-on tanner. Those tan legs at 21 look horrible at 50.

• Dude who cares how I look when I am 40 50 or 60 that's when I'll be married and have no one to empress anymore gotta look hot while i still can

• You may be married. You may not. Lots of people end up single in middle age

• Stay in sun In your garden

• there's this thing called the sun.

What Girls Said 5

• Tanning is not in my genes.
    Burning is though, I could tell you how to do that.

• I don't know any specific brands, but I'm after a tan too. I'm so white!!! I'm going to look for a moisturizer that adds color gradually. I don't like the idea of the instant fake tan lotions. I see how they look on my friends and how it rubs off on clothes. Ew.

• Go to the beach or pool?

• Try Sally Hansen air brush legs they have lots of shades. I have medium glow, its good to use a bronzer lotion with it seeing it can be a bit chalky and the lotion helps.

• it's easy take a day at the pool