Girls, full beard, clean shaved, scruffy, or 5 o'clock shadow?

which do you prefer on your guy and why?

• Full beard
    18% (4)
  • clean shaved
    23% (5)
  • scruffy
    23% (5)
  • 5 o'clock shadow
    36% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• The facial hair could depend on the guys facial/head structure... But if it's a full beard that is kept neat and clean... I find that more attractive. The problem with facial hair is, when having a beard becomes a "fad", everybody else would want to try it. Downside to that, not all men are capable to have a nice, full beard due to their biological makeup. So the beard may not look full/good on many men. So yeah, like I said.. it depends. I personally like either the beard/5 o'clock shadow. The scruff may vary since some guy's can have "the full scruff" while others look like women that try to grow facial hair.

What Girls Said 7

• Some girls love facial hair and it may look nice but the issues we have with them is they're not very soft for us... like beard hair is quite sharp so scruff hurts our faces. A bear full on beard is kinda tough cause a lot of bacteria and stuff can get in there plus we can feel that too if we kiss you so its kinda a no for that too. That said, whatever you feel comfortable with his best. I personally don't like facial hair even though it may look hot on a guy. simply cause its too rough for e.

• oh and to add, you look younger without facial hair, men... fyi :)

• well this is a poll for your personal opinion :). For me.. I don't know I like being clean shaved, but people say I look older with a bit of a beard (I don't let myself grow a full on thick couple inches long beard mind you.. just a kinda short beard if I get lazy lol). I get treated differently whether I'm shaved or not too, just because I look younger shaved lol I find it funny. its like dude.. I'm 22 almost 23.

• My guy has perpetual 5 o'clock shadow, lol. He has black hair that seems to grow real fast so it usually looks like he needs to shave. I think it looks good though :)

• 0|0
  • Depends on the guy's jawline. If he has a sharp and defined jawline, then he looks better clean shaven. Otherwise, I like the scruffy beard. Anything else is not attractive to me.

• I love all of them just depends on the guy if he looks good

• i adore facial hair and i usually go for scruffy or for full beard.

• Full beard is a no no. Scruffy tickles.