Guys, guys and glasses?

Quite honestly I think modern glasses on guys can be damn sexy! But I've noticed only more fashionable guys wear them... Do you guys feel confident in glasses or prefer not to wear them?

• I feel fine in glasses!
    80% (12)
  • I don't feel good in glasses
    20% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, I wear glasses to take the strain off my eyes if I'm spending a lot of time in front of the computer. Apart from that I don't wear them, there's too many pretentious twazzocks out there who wear them to look bookish and intelligent, there's nothing more stupid than wearing glasses when you actually have no need for them! lmao. I think they look aiiight on people who have a legitimate need for them.

What Guys Said 6

• At my age glasses are more common , but I hate them with a passion reserved only for my worst of enemies

• My gf tells me I look sexy in my glasses... she likes when I wear them to bed to read :O

So I would say, that I don't mind them :)

• Wearing glasses is a lot better than squinting all the time.

• I look pretty cool with aviator glasses on so I pretty much pit em on as far as possible

• Depends on the glasses it self
    A black Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses is the sexiest in my opinion

• Yes... confident.