Is this shirt too revealing?

Lol its my profile pic. Obviously it shows midriff, but if you saw me wearing this would you think I'm slutty? Lol or is it tasteful?

Be brutally honest! If it looks slutty tell me so I don't wear it!

It's for a movie date

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• No.
    This is a slut.
    i256.photobucket.com/.../slut6.jpg

You are wearing normal clothes fit for spring/summer.

• its not that bad.

• not at all.
    Slutty is usually more revealing and has a "hey everyone please look at my body!" vibe.

Your outfit isn't revealing nor does it give off a desperate for attention vibe. Plus it has flowers on it. I think its kinda hard to look slutty while wearing a shirt with white flowers on it :/

• Not slutty. What's the context though? Too hot for work for example.

Some people may glare at you but not because it's slutty just because you're showing off your (good) body.

• It doesn't look slutty. I think it hits the nice line between "dayum that gurl looks goood" and "wow look at what that girls wearing".

I think it looks good and isn't slutty.

• Not revealing enough! copied Ihav2fart

• slutty? hell no... who told ou that? : O

• Not revealing enough!

• No and it looks good on you

• No, it looks good on you.

• It looks fine to me ;)

• Haha! come live in Sweden! the girls walk half naked with low cut shirts and hot-pants
    giggity!
    but seriously no not revealing/slutty at all

• It's cute top.. i see nothing wrong with it

• No it looks good. Who is the movie date with? :o

• I don't think it looks slutty. Hell at my work, this girl came in wearing a bikini top lol. She got told later on to put something over it.

• no it's fine I've seen worse not that anything bad about yours

• In the middle east too revealing anywhere else no its not ;)

• How do you figure you look slutty? I think you look damn good! 😃

• It looks fine to me.

• Bit revealing but it's not too bad. Really, it's your call.

• Its very nice. Nothing wrong with it.

• I think it looks great you have a nice body and your young it's ok to dress like that..

• Nah you are good. Keep that core tight though

• it's perfect... it's the sexy innocent girl look. just make sure whenever you pick a shirt that you want to show some skin, always leave space for the imagination.. even though we guys want to see you naked, we don't want to see it all at once. so leave out clothes that's too revealing.

What Girls Said 21

• Nooooo it would be if you're cleavage was popping out and it was super short like almost a bra you know those little shirts girls wear under see through shirts yeah that would be "slutty" that is totally cute and fine :) I want, give me! jk It's fine :)

• The outfit isn't slutty at all, it's really cute! But being a girl, I could be brutal like many other girls if I choose to be. And in other cases, if I see a girl post pictures of only her body on social media, and the same type of pictures over and over again, I would generally assume that she likes showing off her body rather than herself as a whole because she might think her face isn't pretty/the face isn't nearly as important as the body. I'm not saying that it's what I felt when I saw your picture, not at all, but I'm just expressing what other girls would generally feel and what I felt towards another girl before. And showing midriff isn't really slutty.

• Nooo, it's so cute!

• Looks like a normal crop top. 100% cute ^^

• Not at all!
    It's cute!

• I think it's okay depending on how you carry yourself while wearing it, how confident you are and who you are going to the movies with. If you were a teenager I would say yes but since you are 19 - dress however you want.

• Supercute! Your body is perfect for a crop-top. Your stomach might be visible, but the print and the shape of the shirt makes it look cute.

• Absolutely adorable! Have fun on your date.

• No, that's not slutty. I think it looks good.

• No, you can't see any boobs at all, it's fine.

• Not something I would wear but it looks fine.

• 2 guys found this helpful... wtf

No, it looks cute. :)

• It's far from slutty. I've seen girls wear sports bra as a casual outfit so...

• Can I see a pic of it? Where is the picture?

• No, it's not too revealing :P
    It looks fine

• Nope it's not slutty. That's something I would wear.
    Great choice! I'm loving that top haha.

• I like it. Its not revealing that much secret and you have a perfect body. So show it.

• I don't think it looks slutty at all and its not too revealing either

• I think its actually pretty adorable! Not slutty.

• It's fine.

• Ooh what movie?

• Thought so! I'm going to see that tonight as well! With some friends however :) have fun on your date, shirt looks great on you