Guys in leggings?

Ok, well here it is. I see all these girls around wearing leggings and yoga pants eveywhere they go. So here I am, a 28 year old straight married man. I do actually own a pair of leggings and a pair of yoga pants, I find them to be some of the most comfortable things I've worn around the house. So here's my question: would it be so wrong to wear them in public? I don't see why anyone would really care as long as people are comfotable with what their wearing right? And for the poll on this the question is simply this: would you care if men wore leggings/yoga pants in public just as you girls do?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never wear them. I wouldn't care if other guys did either, even though it's basically the same thing as neutering yourself. Join the new wave of "men" who like to sit to pee, get their eyebrows plucked, get spray on tans, facials, full body waxes, and wear make up. You do that. I prefer to keep my balls.

Obviously you have never tried on leggings. Id say I'm a little bigger than average down stairs and here's what I think. 1. There is plenty of space if you don't pull them so tight like women do. 2. they breathe well 3. They show off your legs and your butt, yes women check out men. 4. They hold your balls up when your running. Seeing how you are so against it, I'm guessing you don't have the legs or the package to wear them.

What Girls Said 2

• The answer is, YES I would care. I don't wanna see some random guy's private parts sticking out...

• Oops I meant to choose "yes". I find it weird when guys wear really tight jeans because they are pretty revealing so I'd find leggings/tights even worse

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly wear them!! Yes people will give you shit for it or you will get some weird looks. But one day society will get over these stupid gender based expectations and rules as to what people can or can't wear!
    I say do it and if people dont like it. Its not your problem :)

• Wear sweat pants from Adidas or puma

• I find it disturbing

• Sorry but that's pretty weird.

• I have several and I wear them in public.

• I see some guys wearing leggings in public and they look fine on men.

images.sodahead.com/.../...gings-119859008230.jpeg