Is it weird for a guy to wax his legs etc?

Like for summer or something is it weird if i wax my legs? I would let some hair grow back before i go out in shorts and stuff tough first. It's just my legs are really hairy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Not really, swimmers wax all the time because it helps with the resistance with the water. Just tell people your a swimmer if it gets you in to too much trouble. But yeah, too hairy is usually a problem for some women, so if you keep waxing, it will grow out thinner every time. However, no one really cares about the hairy legs, if women don't like hairy-ness, they usually refer it to the chest, face, or nether regions if you know what I'm saying.

• No it's not weird if you let them grow out again

• It's weird for me cause I go through a lot of work to wax myself and I'd just feel like wow this guy is less hairy than me, am I beast. But you do you lol

• yes it's is for Asian nail salon prostitutes

• No its not weird for me at least. Shows you care about yourself. My dad has shaved his legs and got mani/pedi for as long as I can remember. He owns a construction company, has a beautiful wife and 3 daughters and is still a manly man in my eyes :)

What Guys Said 0