Am I too tall to wear heels?

I am 5'5/5'6. I was wondering if I'm too tall to wear three/four inch heels. Will I tower over everyone? Will I look like a giant compared to guys and girls in the room?

Do guys mind if girls are taller in heels?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If you like heels then you should wear them. Wear what makes you happy. I bet you will look great in heels.

• No, not to tall

• i'm 5'11 so i would still be a tiny bit taller than you but in my opinion i like girls to be a few inches shorter than me, it would be a turn-off for me personally but i'm sure other people would like it.

• I'm 5'10" and I think it's good. 👍

• I think it is a little bit, but your height is still OK to do it.
    (My girlfriend is 6', and she hates her height LMAO.)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 6'1" and I wear heels sometimes. I tower over most people when I'm barefoot anyways, lol. You're not too tall, don't worry about it. You're probably just the right height.

• I have your same height and heels are very striking, very feminine. No one has ever complained but has mistaken me for tall when I'm actually average.

• No, your never too tall to wear heels. Guys don't mind if girls are taller. Guys are into tall girls mostly because if their long legs so your fine. Feel good and proud to wear those heels and look good.

• I am almost 5'8 and I wear heels. That's why I only date men 6'3' and above

• No, just wear them, it's fine :)

• I'm 1.74 m (5'8.5") and I don't use heels.