What guys are found universally attractive by all women?

Brad Pitt? Jude Law? Keanu Reeves? Who?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, people just can't think for themselves and read those trashy magazines that dictate who is hot and who is not. and in my opinion, clooney sucks! the fact that so many women find him attractive is annoying and I am not going to become another one of the sheep. he just does not do it for me. honestly, though, it's all about hype and whoever gets hyped up big time is going to get more attention. jude is pretty good because his seemingly interesting and passionate personality redeems him for any physical shortcomings. brad, EWWWWW! just no, no way. I don't get it. like I said, if a huge deal is made about how supposedly hot brad pitt is, somewhere in the world it is pretty much guaranteed that some dumb chick will jump on the bandwagon only to then go and tell other girls she knows and then soon enough brad undeservingly has girls worshipping him :(

it's sooooo annoying!

• You make a lot of sense. If Brad Pitt or Jude Law weren't a celebrity, I'm pretty sure they would be seen as a normal guy.

What Girls Said 3

• i think George Clooney is as close as you'll get to a "universally" attractive man. I don't know of anyone who finds him unattractive, though I'll bet there are a few girls in the world who think he's ugly.

• What is so great about George Clooney? I always thought B. Pitt was EVERY girl/woman's fantasy?

• Ok then, I guess it's different strokes for different folks type of thing.

• You're exactly right.

there are no women that every guy finds gorgeous, so there certainly isn't just one guy that every girl is gaga for.

• Over all it's you work with their personality. There are times when we don't think they are the most attractive person but then we might realize that there is a connection, things could change. Don't get me wrong we like attractive too. But it really depends on what they girl is looking for.

• No such man. (And none of the ones you listed, for me.) We all have our own preferences. But if you want to know what I like personally, then I'd have to say Hugh Jackman and Denzell Washington. And Blair Underwood...

What Guys Said 4

• Rich guys

• No man is universally attractive to women.

A woman's attraction to a man is based too heavily on preference.

A man cannot encompass certain preferences without canceling out others.

• Benjamin Franklin. But only on paper.

• Haha I like this one :)

• Guys who are good looking AND have a good personality stick around year-in, year-out on the various polls that are conducted.

Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Sean Bean, even Sean Connery.

Jude and Keanu can be a little flaky at times.

• Yeah, that Johnny Depp is a real heart throb isn't he?......

http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/40yearold-1.jpg

• Don't get it.

Maybe I should watch more half-witted movies.