Is it a good idea to show off my butt if it's small?

I have a few outfits that really draw the eye to the butt area, however I wouldn't say I have an ideal butt. It's not big or bubbly. It's a nice butt, but I wouldn't call it amazing, especially with the huge ass trend that seems to be in these days. Sooooo, would I look like a fool wearing outfits that draw attention to my butt? Example outfit: black short shorts that aren't too tight with white thigh high socks. The cut of the shorts plus the thigh highs draw a lot of attention to the butt area. It looks cute, im just not sure if I have the butt for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel confident about your butt, then why should it be bad basically/? ;-)

What Guys Said 7

• If you are happy about your butt and want people to see it then wear whatever you want that will make feel happy. Your body.

• If it makes you happy, do it.

• That outfit sounds hot as hell, go for it. I find shape more imprtant than size, also plenty of guys out there still prefer small butts.

• Do the dew... !

• Well I hope this doesn't sound weird but could I see your butt? 😊

• Do we get to see it?

• I like small butts but don't show off too much butt because that is starting to go from sexy to slutty. Don't show too much.

What Girls Said 3

• As long has its a nice ass the size doesn't matter too much.
    Most of the women in magazines have had work done to achieve that size.
    You're natural.
    Work with what you have.

• Typically the less you have, the more you can draw attention to it.
    If you have small breasts and wear a plunging neckline then your daring, fashionable, sexy
    When you have big breasts and wear plunging neckline your slutty an desperate

When you have a small butt and wear short shorts it's just cute and comfortable
    When you wear short shorts with a big butt your an attention seeker and inappropriate.

If I were you if just go for it

• Go for it, it doesn't have to be that big to look good.