Girls wearing hijab/head scarf?

what do you think about muslim girl that wear hijab a.k.a headscarf. it wasn't like ninja that covering her face. its just scarf that covering her hair. whats in your thought ?

example :
Girls wearing hijab/head scarf?

pls dont include religious stuff. we talking about fashion and how we look.
wow. there's lot of comment. you guys flooded my notifications ;)

1329

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as she's wearing it by choice and doesn't face harassment for wearing (or not wearing) it, I've never had a problem with the hijab. I think they can look nice, to be perfectly honest.

What Guys Said 28

• I don't like that look. I prefer to be able to see a woman's hair, I think it's pretty and it add more to the girl's beauty.
    I respect them, but I don't like the style.

• I love it/attractive

• I agree with Resoglass it looks mysterious and makes them attractive. But I'm afraid of making them nervous.

• I LUV MUSLIM CUTIES WITH PASSION!
    Luv the way they dress! Its juz so beautiful and appealing to the eyes. 😍😍😍

• Yes i think their pretty Muslim girls wearing a Hijab/ Head scarf

• I don't care for the look, myself.

• Most people don't think for themselves. Culture does it for them.

• I think it looks kinda weird and makes me feel like she's hiding something. She has secrets. Makes me want to stay away from her.

• she just hide her own beauty. its too expensive to show to public.

• It means she's not going to be friendly. So far in uni the women that wear hijabs won't even recognize your existence unless you're also a Muslim or just a Muslim woman.

• I guess they're just acting like this out of respect towards you, but i can understand that it can comes across as the opposite.

• @Serenade89

Nice try. Respecting someone is by saying hi and being friendly. How is being ignored respecting someone when a person doesn't want to be ignored?

• not all hijab girl are unfriendly :D

• 2|0
    • I want the whole belly dance though. I want her to do the 'climbing the rope", and the "chariot rider" while whipping the horses. :-)

• First it matters whether she likes you or not, anyone can agree right?

Now if you mean the mehr once she likes you and all then it don't matter what you offer her father. It matters what you can offer her and when that's literally absolutely nothing, as is the case now, then I say it's time to call it quits ain't it?

• I think hijabs are cool... A mite uncomfortable in hot places but cool nonetheless... If someone chooses to wear a hijab, great, yay for personal freedom. But if it is a compulsion... yeah, not so cool

• I happen to think it can look pretty sexy, which is funny because it defeats the purpose of wearing it

• I'm cool with it.

As far as fashion I'll just say both look good but generally speaking I'm not big on fashion so I'm the wrong person to look to for opinions on which is better than the other.

• It's only nice if she has a pretty face/eyes.

• It can look really nice.

• I actually find them sort of attractive. I guess it adds a little mystery

• i SIMPLY love such type of girls. I love the way it makes them look PLUS i like the personality of such girls. They are usually very nice hearted.

• It depends on the rest if the outfit. The second picture looks good, the first not so much. Overall it adds a sort of mystery to the person.

• I don't know why are you asking? if u wear hijab it means that you are doing what your faith is telling you to, it's not a matter of public opinion

• I dont see anything wrong with that, but it isn't for me. I love to see a girls beautiful hair.

• depends if the girl can pull it off or not she got to look good waering it.

• No comments on this as its a religious stuff but it look nice😊

• I'd prefer to see the girls hair

• They look modest not a bad look
    Takes courage and shows discipline

• i am not fond of religion :D so immediate no as it comes to attraction!

• it's her religion. why should i give a damn what she believes in?

• It looks good, if its done properly. photo 2 scarf is better.

• I want to see her beautiful hair! :(

What Girls Said 13

• I think its great. Saves so much time on having to fuss about hairstyles etc when you're not in a mood for it. Some days when I'm really tired I just put my hair in a ponytail and don the hijab.

I usually do it the way the girl in the 2nd pic does it

• They can be really cute on some girls and with the right outfit. I wouldn't want to always have to wear one.

• Its beautiful

• It looks like you're wearing a scarf on your head. I don't find it particularly chic or glamorous. Unless you lived in a desert and wearing a scarf on your head was useful, in that case then yeah, it's quite nice.

• Fashion wise alone: It doesn't look good.

• It's lovely and modest!

• I have friends who wear them and I think it's cute but it seems like it would be bothersome

• My thoughts are just "Why?"

• I still get plenty of male attention when I go out in mine.

• Looks cute, in my opinion

• I think the first girl looks shirt looks really nice.

And I don't have a problem with women who wear scarfs, I live in qatar after all.

• I think they look beautiful with hijab. Girls who are modest are always more beautiful.

• I think it looks cool