Whats your favorite chocolate brand or just any chocolate?

Whats your favorite chocolate brand or just any chocolate???? This is my favorite a Swedish chocolate with a unique taste can be bought from IKEA!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 12

• Blanxart. You haven't really lived until you tried their 48% milk origin ghana chocolate. Pure heavenly bliss melting in your mouth. Pleasant change from more commercial ones which tend to be wayyy to sweet. If I want something affordable I usually go for Toblerone which goes here for about the same prize as Milka that is inferior to it in every way. When there is no choice and I really want chocolate I can eat Lindt too. Althought to my palette it tastes somewhat bland.

• Lindt and only lindt
    investorplace.com/.../Lindt.jpg

• I've loved Kit Kat since I was a child

http://www.acvilin.md/i/Tovary/kitkat.jpg

• Cadbury chocolate

• used to like those chocolate cereals as a kid basically...

img.coopathome.ch/.../4705345xun.jpg

• I like KEX it's nice and cheap but my favorite one is Kinder Bueno
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ueno-Wrapper-Small.jpg

• Kinder Bueno I find is overrated

• around 50 pence

• What kind of curency is pence? Us dollars or uk pounds? Because I tried to convert both and it's probably wrong

• Mr. Goodbar or Kit Kat Bar.

• Really any kind of darker chocolate, especially German made.

• Lindt or Milka or Laura Secord.

• Lindt salted caramel chocolate... will do practically anything!

• hershey's and galaxy

• Hershey's. Since I was curious I got my hands on one piece of their milk "chocolate". And I must say: Oh come on! At elast to me it tastes like motor oil mixed with some cocoa and ludicrous amuont of sugar. Way to sweet with texture that's not even remotely reminiscent of chocolate. Leaves strangely artificial greacy fealing in my mouth too. 6 dollars well spend for the experience

• Well I was told that they changed their recipe for worse few years ago so I have not had the opportunity to taste what you had as a child. Sorry if I came across to harsh. I get emotional whe it comes to quality food and drink :-D

• yeah well that is ok :p
      so what if your favorite food?

• Côte d'Or, but don't know if its only available in Belgium or worldwide.