Any suggestions for some good animes?

The only animes that i have gotten very far into are Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Fairy Tale, and Inuyahsa. Any body have a good anime for the following?

•a good comedy anime (not AOT, i hate AOT)

•a good romantic anime (Inuyasha is the most romantic I've seen so far)

•a good anime about zombies/zombie apocalypse

thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Comedy or Romance: NANA, Fushigi Yuugi, Princess Tutu, Sword Art Online, Skip Beat (HIGHLY RECOMMEND for comedy+romance), Amnesia, Gakuen Alice, Maid-Sama, Special A, Kamisama Kiss, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Hana Yori Dango (CLASSIC), Romeo x Juliet, Hakuouki, Pandora Hearts, Ghost Hunt, Ghost Stories (watch eng dub only. trust me. you'll die of laughter.), Rosario Vampire, Clannad+AfterStory, Ouran Host Club, The Wallflower, Elfen Lied (prepare for boobs+violence galore), Chobits, DNAngel, Basilisk (THIS.), Kimi Ni Todoke, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Rumble (AMAZING comedy/romance), Okamisan & Her Seven Companions, Pretear, Black Blood Brothers, Say I Love You, Full Metal Panic, Noragami, Lovely Complex, His & Her Circumstances, Spice & Wolf, Honey & Clover, My Little Monster, Chibi Vampire Karin, Inu x Boku SS, Mirai Nikki, True Tears, Eden of the East, Kotoura-san, Devil is a Part Timer, Cromartie High School

Zombies or 'Other': High School of the Dead (be prepared for boobs doing the matrix though), Corpse Princess (arguably zombies?), Zetsuen No Tempest (not really zombies, but you might like this!), Soul Eater (similar to animes you've liked, plus there is a zombie character!), Vampire Princess (older horror anime, one of my favorites), Hell Girl, Neon Genesis Evangelion (you'll love it or hate it, it's a classic though), Death Note, Madoka Magica, When They Cry

Ayashi no Ceres is an older anime that I'm watching right now. It's pretty good (but the pacing is a bit fast compared to manga), but it has a lot of disturbing scenes and has some weird stuff in it. But I've still enjoyed the unique story.

• Oh, also Hellsing is really good!

• It ends. There were rumors of a season 2, but i think they're false for now. The manga might go a bit further than the anime.

• Well damn... i got really attached to it 😕

What Girls Said 7

• seto no hanayome-is a hilarious comedy and I love the romantic part of it.^^

Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood-it's story line is fucken amazing ^^

Code Geass-is a really good strategy anime plus the story line is good.

Spice and Wolf-I love how they go into such depth with how being a merchant works. Plus I love the 2 main characters.

Elfen Lied-Is a really good horror I mean it's not extremely scary more like very tragic yet bloody scenes.

Maid sama-Is an amazing romance/comedy anime. When misaki goes on here destroying anyone who's out of line rampage. It's hilarious.

Campione-I love how you learn about Greek mythology and some others while watching this one. Plus it has an extremely HOT scene just omg if my bf did that to me my panties would be soaked XD

Highschool of the dead-I never watched it but it has a zombie apocalypse story line. Also some romance in it.

Sword art Online-Music in it is awesome, amazing love story, very interesting plot.

I've seen more anime but those are the really good ones I can think of so far, lol.

• Oh also Pandora's Heart-omg that story made me cry at times. It has a good story line. I am very sad that the anime doesn't have a 2nd season.;( so i guess if you want to know more about the story line you would need to read the manga.

• Sword art online is actually pretty popular, i have found out. But i don't wanna get into any animes atm, unless it has a LOT of episodes. So, do you happen to know how many episodes there are of Sword Art Online? (Or if its still going?)

• It's still going on atm. Soul Eater I think has like 51 episodes

• Kaichou wa maid sama is good so is wolf girl and the black prince, high school of the dead, Kämpfer für die lieber, Minami-ke, and lovely complex

• I watched H. O. T. D. And it was awesome! I'll try out some others later. Thank you!

• Eureka Seven for romantic
    Toradora for a Romantic comedy
    No Game no Life if you don't mind fansevice
    Gurren lagann (romantic) and Kill l Kill (comedy) as well if you don't mind fansevice

• I watched Toradora and it was ok, but i found it weird that the first episode repeated itself, and then every character changed to really weird voices on the second episode. I was like "dafuq?" Lol

• Oh and by the way, what exactly is 'fansevice'?

• Berserk, it's old but it's the best anime i've ever seen.

• Sword Art Online is pretty good and I liked High School of the undead as well

• Thankyou for the suggestions! H. O. T. D. Is awesome! Just what i was looking for. I have yet to try out Sword Art Online (after I'm done binge watching all the new animes that i like so far) lol

• spirited away, akira, mingky, there are some good anime movies but there are bad ones as well.

• Anime movies? Would that be something like Death Note since each episode is 2hrs long?

• Attack on titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Deadman wonderland, Mirai Nikki and Arakawa under the bridge are super cool.

What Guys Said 5

• 0|1
  • Not an expert in animes but I really enjoy Dragon Ball Z (duh), Gundam, Patlabor, Ghost In The Shell films, Evangelion, the Akira film, Transformers, Cowboy Bebop, Ninja Resurrection (films), everything Ruroni Kenshin.. That's all I remember :/

• Try tokyo ghoul out. One piece is pretty funny too

• In romance I like 'Clannad'.
    ... my most favourite anime is 'Monster'. It doesn't fit in any of categories you want but try it, it's an exceptional psychological thriller!

• Cowboy Bebop