Girls, should I buy a 5 or a 7?

I'm actuall a dress size 6 but the store only carries odd numbers and I'm buying the dress online. I can fit into a 5 and most of my dresses are marked 5/6s or they're marked as small so do you think I could pull off a 5? I don't need the dress for a couple months really and I hope to knock off 5-10 pounds so should that help? Thank you!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a size 7 because sometimes stores do vanity sizing so a size 5 online might be different from a size 5 at the store you buy your dresses from.

What Girls Said 3

• buy what fits you now. It's better to have a dress a little too big then too small. If it's a little big you can always take it to a tailor to have it adjusted and it's cheaper then having a dress too small that you have to add material to.

• Have you checked the measurements for it?

• Are there any sizing guides on the web site? They could be generous or small sizing - hope you know what I mean. Do they have a return policy incase? One option would be to get the 7 and have soneone take it in if it is too big.