Everyone has flaws ..

What's one flaw that you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I fall for people quickly

• Hmm; good one ..

• =) Thank you.. it's good for this topic, but in real life it sucks because I come off as shy/needy/etc... I'm trying to tweak it, but not lose that trait about me.

What Guys Said 4

• I think too much, and these thoughts prevent me from advancing in some aspects. I have to know about future events, what is going to be happening. I do this so I can think out possible scenarios, but these scenarios become more outlandish and then make me worried and then prevent me from going through with things. This is usually social things where a lot of people will be.

• I have too many to count.

• I get too attached to some people far too easily, and it hurts like hell when the friendship comes to an end.

• i'm overly sensitive to critisism

What Girls Said 4

• i either get too attached to people, or not attached at all.

if I get too attached, it's impossible for me to interact with them in a healthy way and...well I've yet to get over most of the guys I grew too attached to.

if I don't get attached at all, it means that they actually like me lol.

lose lose situation.

• I'm not good a showing emotions, so I usually always come off as a b*tch. I don't think that is a good first impression to people at all.

• I have some sun damage on my face and arms. I am very fair skinned. It's not gross or anything. No one really notices it except me. It bothers me so much but I can't afford a chemical peel.

• love handles

and acne scars that you can see if I don't wear makeup