Long or short curly hair?

I know this question has been asked a thousand times but never with curly hair so.. :')
okay everyone, looking at my picture what do you think? Short (like between boobs and shoulders) or long (between boobs and belly button)?
Thanks!!

• Long
    70% (14)100% (16)83% (30)Vote
  • Short
    30% (6)0% (0)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I Regret cutting my hair to my shoulders 😒... i miss my long curly hair 😖 I think cause it makes my chubby cheeks stand out or something. But I don't know I guess it shouldn't really matter cause its just hair

0|0
    0|0
    • I cut it last summer and regretted it :( but tbf my hairdresser basically made me cut it short since she insisted it was dead 😒 but everyone is looking adorable with their short hair so i wanted to join them 😅

• Show All
    • So similar i thought i was reading my own comment 😂

• Thanks for mho 😄

What Guys Said 9

• Long, long. Curly long hair is stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • curly hair are better long basically!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course long hair is always preferable cause it looks sexy on most girls... but short hair also looks good... depends how it looks on the girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • Without seeing the boobs it's hard to tell. Don't show them though because you are underage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair are better short in my opinion... Straight hair look better when they are long

0|0
    0|0
  • Long curly hair 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • just the way your profile shows it, dont change the color either mmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls should have longer hairs...
    So as you

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is pretty it doesn't matter cuz she can probably rock both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• both long and short curly hair are incredibly sexy to me. I'm trying to grow mine out tho because i dont suit short hair :(

0|0
    0|0
  • www.imghairstyle.info/.../...r-tumblr-7hmb7p4b.jpg

Long curly hair ftw! ^ My hair goals right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're going for the "fro" look, I'd say long is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always vote for short hair. It's cooler for the summer, uses less product, and takes less time. You can even donate to Locks of Love if you cut it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long curly hair that reaches to at least shoulder length
    imalbum.aufeminin.com/.../...-leeson_H142839_L.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I have shirt and curly hair but I straghten it and use extensions so i dont know i guess best of both worls? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think both would look good but longer is now attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Long for curly I have all natural curly hair and everyone likes to play with my hair lol sometimes I straight my hair.. people get jealous of my hair and say they want it lol oh well haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got long curly but I used to have it kinda short and I think it looks quite bad-at least on me.

0|0
    0|0