How do I punish my boyfriend hard so he won't do it again?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months and I am really getting tired of him acting dumb.. I have talked to him plenty times I have told him to show affection asked him to pay more attention to me.. I told him since day 1 that if you hurt me ima get you back you will be an example.. He has wandering eyes. And to add insult to injury we haven't had sex for the past month we have been together so I have got to teach him a lesson I have never hurt him I have never cheated went behind his back and never done anything to hurt him I have told him a million times what I wanted and what does he do nothing at all sit and do nothing while I'm out working and going to school both full time and taking care of my mother who by the way has third stage cancer oh and he told me to ask my mother to give him 30 dollars so he can pay his phone bill and he don't even call as much as he should so does anyone have any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, this guy sounds like he's holding you back.

In my opinion, you should get rid of him. You should really question if he's worth the stress.

If he is, than keep working hard to stay together. If not, stop wasting time on something that will never go anywhere.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with anabur: the best way to hurt this guy is to stop playing his sick games, and simply dump his sorry butt. You're obviously a lot better than him, so why waste your time with a loser who wants a loan from a cancer patient?

Cutting him from your life forever is the best punishment I can imagine.

• How do you hurt him? Tell him he's a piece of sh*t, and dump him. You have enough stress in your life, and you don't need to give time to people who don't deserve it and cause more stress

What Girls Said 0