Girls, what the best shampo that you have ever used?

I talking volume booster and silky look. I really like my Haiti look nice and I'm at the point of either cutting it close-ish finding something new to use and work with.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nexus is the best shampoo. It makes my hair so soft and boys love running their fingers through it. Try it.

• Well I'm not doing this for boys. Or girls for that matter. Its just a treat for me. :) I take pride in my hair most of the time... but scissors are looking kinda tempting... ha ha thank you.

• s2.folica.com/.../...izing-conditioner-350x350.jpg

That's what the conditioner looks like.

• ooo... my sister uses that.. hum... might just borrow some...

What Girls Said 3

• I use something called organix or some thing like that and it helped me not have to cut my hair as often it kept away split ends I haven't cut my hair in like 2 years so yeah it works!

• I use Joico K-Pac products. y hair is always in hair heaven.

• Mane and tail really made my hair healthy in the past, im using herbal esscense now it's good if you want good smelling hair. I have to use a lot of conditioner though, since im black and the products are made for straight hair, it makes my hair dry