Fashion lovers, do you try out creative looks when home alone?

How many of you like to try on different clothing combinations while home alone to try and create new looks? It's fun with the radio on at the same time. I like having a standby outfit in case a friend calls and wants to go out.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I don't normally do that. I already have all the styles I like on myself. If i'm working on a combination of dress clothes (for work) then I usually ask my dad for his opinion and advice. He obviously has more experience with dress outfits so he is a good help.

• That's exactly what the girl I used to spy on the the window did back in my peeping Tom days.

So rarely did she try different underwear.
    It was like the jackpot when she was trying her swimming costumes though.

Do you try different underwear or do you just keep the same ones for every outfit.

• I usually wear the same underwear throughout the experiment and hope that no one is watching. Some people like that while others don't lol.

• Don't worry, I don't do it anymore. I'm a changed man.

• Tiptoes toward curtains and tries to non chalantly close them... lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I do constantly, I'm all about layering and love trying new combinations. So many look great in my house, but I would get way too hot if I wore them out :)

• That's one of the few reasons I enjoy the cold seasons lol. I always look forward to Fall Fashion. It's the best time of the year for clothes!

• I don't because I get lazy, lol

• I do that when I'm really bored and home alone, but usually only when I get a new clothing item and I'm trying to figure out how to wear it... although technically my dogs are involved in the fashion show, so its not really "alone" ;)