Girls, mac or Sephora?

Which store do you prefer based on cosmetics selection and customer service?

• Mac
    55% (6)
  • Sephora
    45% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like MAC a lot! I like how there make up range is light on your skin. There body foundation is the bomb! It gives you a nice even coverage.

Do you have a Napoleon Perdis store? I also like them too

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah in Australia there is a Napoleon perdis store in my city! My friend used to work there she gave me free eyeshadow palettes and eyelashes

What Girls Said 8

• MACMACMAC!!! The people at Sephora could not be any ruder or more stuck up. They've never offered me any help whatsoever and they literally have their noses in the air.

Mac has amazing products and customer service. I will probably never go to Sephora again. Last time I went, I walked straight in one door and out the other. If they're gonna treat people like crap, they won't get a dime out of me. And the nail polish I bought from them chipped horribly in mere minutes. The Dollar Store brand is 10x better.

Sorry. Rant over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then there's Ulta and who knows where else. As long as they sell the Nars make-up I would like at a reasonable price.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the store Sephora but I do not like their brand of makeup. I go there to get Makeup Forever or Lorac or Nars. Sephora brand is just as bad as wet n' wild

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried Sephora but I love Mac.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love MAC so much! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer sephora just because I like their selection better

0|0
    0|0
    • I know there's so many awesome brands!

• There are no MAC stores in Greece. Sephora is fine I guess. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like sephora

0|0
    0|0