Should I dress sexy for a guy or dress the way I want to?

So i'm going on a date with my bae tomorrow and I have a really nice pair of cowgirl boots. He doesn't like boots but i do. He told me to dress sexy and i have stuff for that but i think im not sexy. should i wear what i want or wear something else to please him?

Most Helpful Guy

• NEVER dress because your guy wants it that way basically... drss ALWAYS the way you feel comfortable with!

What Guys Said 6

• You should wear what you are comfortable wearing. You shouldn't have to wear specific clothing to be sexy to him.

• It's up to you...

• You dress the why you want Never for anyone else

• A nice pair of jeans and a casual top is fine. Be yourself.

• U always dress the way U feel Comfortabul & whay U'r Instenks tell U trust them !!

• depends. Do u plan on doing sexual things or not? if u do, go sexy. if not, go how u want, and say u think its sexy. If he complains, then ask him to help u pick clothes next time or something.

What Girls Said 4

• http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

1) Please stop calling your boyfriend or whatever poop in danish

2) If it is early in the relationship don't dress sexy. Let him get to know you first before you start dressing sexy. People tend to have more respect for people who dress more modestly.

• Dress how you want, just dress it up to your comfort level of sexy. There are a lot of different outfits you can wear with cowgirl boots that can be sexy. Figure 'em out!

• Screw him, if actually likes you he won't care what you wear.

• The way you dress should always make you feel sexy if it doesn't make you feel sexy... burn it.