Are You A Punk Girl/Guy, Emo Girl/Guy Or Gothic Girl/Guy?

GaGers are you one of them? What style/type you are? Such as the title, the title says it all!

0|0
21|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really have a type... I can be punky, classy, sporty, gothic, elegant, girly, tomboy... depends on what mood I'm in and what I feel like being.. my style also varies depending on what I feel like wearing ^^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a punk mentally.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great , I'm kind of like that , But with heavy metal not punk!

What Girls Said 20

• I'm artsy, and into nature, I give no fucks what people think of me, and I wear mostly black t-shirts with jeans or black cargo pants.

Gothic is a style of architecture.

Goth is a mindset, or a music style depending on who you ask. Dressing Goth is what posers and wannabes do. Goths hate conformist ideals that attempt to box, label and classify everything. Embrace your individuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am nothing to do with any of those.

1|2
    0|0
  • No, none of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • Emo girl through high school.
    I'm still a bit of an emo girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in high school like when I was 15/16 ughhhhhh lol

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great, How about now? Wait which style you mean?

• Now I am casual and wear either light and bright clothes or dark clothes. My emo/punk dressing days are behind me like WAY BEHIND ME.

• It sounds you changed a lot, But emo and punk still inside you. One day it will show up again

• I like bohemian, but tend to dress in a variety of styles. Except in the summer, then I am straight up hippie :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Awwww, I like all you said, That kind of girl is the best. bohemian bohemian bohemian

• I was a goth in high school but I grew out of that afterwards. Now I'm just me =)

0|0
    0|0
  • None

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I am none of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the emo/punk style and I kinda have it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, none of them

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever depends on my mood :3

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I love their style. It's pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress however I want to but usually I dress like a wanna be bicker/ rocker chick

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I'm kinda... nothing? lol don't really have a style

0|0
    0|0
  • I am myself. Kinda crazy.. well a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not.

0|0
    1|0
    • So you are the normal style?

• What do you consider "normal style"?
      I usually wear skinny pants/jeans and a top. I like the colour black a lot on clothes, though

• Normal for me just nothing special , regular normal girl!

• I'm a hard core goth on inside. You wouldn't know it unless you spoke to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So can I get to know you? You sounds awesome, remove your mask , Let me follow you. Then you put it back quckly!

What Guys Said 7

• i'm a goth basically

0|1
    0|0
    • OH really? As I know you never post a picture of yourself on your profile. So I can't be sure!

• None of the above, but I like goth girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I was me lasting time I checked.

1|0
    0|0
  • read ma name

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • im all 3 but not in fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not here but back in the mid 2000's in HS, I was one of those oversized shirts, sagging, baggy dudes. Oh my god it is cringe worthy thinking back on it, I must've looked RIDICULOUS. Teenagers are truly silly, my mom kept telling me how awful I looked but I wouldn't hear ANY of it, lol.

0|0
    0|0