Are you happy that the hype over 1D will now be over?

Since Zayn Malik one of the group members of one direction have decided to leave. Are you happy that the hype over 1D will now be over?

• Good riddens
  • I will commit suicide ( good luck with that)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I am not happy or sad just am calm about it. The dude wants to be a normal 22 year old for goodness sake, he is taking the right move right now. He wants to spend time with his family and loved ones. Since 2010 they have been working almost nonstop I'd be super tired too and annoyed by all those obnoxious fans.

• As long as one republic stays together I'm all good!

• he's the only member whose name I actually remembered

• I don't really care.

• No because it won't be over. Twitter is blowing up about it, there's four popular hashtags about it and these fangirls will eventually move onto another boy band and it will begin again.

• One of the little girls I nanny is so upset about it. He was her favorite. So I'm sad for her. But nah, not a fan.

NSYNC/BSB for life thooo!

#oldassfangirlmoment

• I really just don't care.

• i don't get what the fuss is about, people quit their jobs every single day - he did the same

• I never was in that hype I listen to Metal 1D are like little kids for me

• It saddens me a bit since I used to be their huge fan... but I guess the fangirls will move on eventually? I have this friend who was like devastated when she heard the news...
    Also I think Zayn was the only who could actually sing in that boyband -.-
    They're gonna break apart soon lol.

• He decided to leave? I just thought he was leaving the tour! Wtf! ;(

I never liked one direction I just liked all the guys in it. I had a crush on all of them at least once all at different times.

He is sooo cute. This is kind of sad

• I still don't give a fuck

• Why you giving an opinion then

• Because you asked if I would be happy that they're over when in reality, I'm neither happy or sad at the bands breakup. Neither did I ever listen to their music or acknowledged their existence by any means really.

Instead of typing out all that above^, it's easier to say, "I still don't give a fuck"

• OK nice to know

• He left for some days, he'll be back on the 28th of March. I'd probably kill myself if they would ever decide to break the band appart. Don't go hard on me and don't judge my idols.

• They will break up and each will want to form their own solo career

• Hopefully this is just bullshit of the press. They know that most of the fans will actually kill themselves if they do. They do care about us. They wouldn't dare. I'll bandnap them until they get backtogether and I'll keep one for myself.

• Wishful thinking

• Yes because my favorite won't be associated with the other losers anymore. #Zayn <3

• His married and won't sing any more

• I know he's married, I didn't say anything about marrying him. I just think he's better than the others and i'm happy for him.

• I'm not a fan of 1D so it doesn't matter to me, but I doubt the hype is over since Harry seems to be the most popular one.

• I couldn't care less. They don't know me.

• A lot of girls like Harry Styles.
    I on the other hand don't care.

• I only clicked A because I'm not going to kill myself I will miss him being in 1D but not that much.

• I thought it's already over...

What Guys Said 11

• Don't leave me Zayne!!

http://i.imgur.com/Nr1DfN9.gif

• never listened to them so I don't really care lol

• They're just another manufactured boy-band that will be forgotten in a few years to come, and therefore, I don't care about whether there is hype about it or not.

• 0|1
  • I don't care either way

• Lmao who the hell cares?

• Hopefully they can make make better music solo. Good riddance 1D!

• I am not a fan of 1D, they are LIKE one hit wonderer to me, or I should say 2 hits wonderer when they sang "What makes you beautiful" and "Best song ever". Their music isn't my taste, but I think just because Zayn left, doesn't mean the rest of them won't remain/stay.

• Where is the option for "I have like one song by them, don't remember the name"?

• i love 1d im so depressed :(((

• Oh no my world is falling apart! OMG how am I gonna survive this... lmao