What do people think when a guy wears a couple wrist bands with band names and logos on them?

I'm kinda self conscious about new things I would like to try, and honestly I've always wanted to wear a few wrist bands and support my some bands. Thing is I don't really don't ever see guys wearing wrist bands with band logos on them, I've only seen girls actually wear them, and I'm kinda worried I would look ridiculous and people would judge, so I decided to ask the internet. So what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, seems feminine, druggie vibe or "dare to be different" sort of vibe.

I mean if it's high school, sure why not.. that's the place to do it but i promise you later on in life you will look back and think "ohh god why did i do that?"

What Girls Said 3

• I would think he's really into his music! :)

Also it would be a good conversation started for people who take notice of your wrist bands! :)

• Personally, I don`t care:) My boyfriend wears a wrist band to promote his small business (he created lots of them). Also he makes all his friend wear these wrist bands too:) He says they work great for his business:)

• I think he likes those bands

What Guys Said 2

• Seems kind of chick-ish.

• that you like those bands basically