Whats your ideal/dream boyfriend/girlfriend look like?

i like red heads...curly red hair with a beanie and preferably a skater 😍😊 just my kinda guy witch they probably are not attracted to my looks...I'm a little nerdy looking but I have a great personality 😄

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• He would be slim with a petite, body, he would be young, he would have big eyes, he would have fast reflexes and be quick witted and intelligent, he would have thick eyebrows, he would have pale white skin and black eyes / black hair. He would wear stylish clothes and he would be naive and somewhat innocent. He would also have a simple and friendly face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well I think personality is more important than look but sine your question is about the look I will tell you:
    ~blue eyes
    ~long and straight black hair
    ~white skin
    ~curvy and tall body

However I want to mention an important thing, sometimes i will find all of these things in a girl and in the same time I don't find her attractive and sometimes I wouldn't find anything from those and I find the girl attractive

Actually the most beautiful girl I have met in my life has nothing from what I mention and she has a very great personlity

Damn you made me remember her and it's sad than I can't see her anymore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Look like? Well the obvious copout is to go with "I don't know I haven't met her".

But I hope something like:
    http://i.imgur.com/RARZlNR.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The beauty of being single, is - I DON'T KNOW YET! Which means it will be a wonderful adventure to see who I fall for next. Love is a privilege, not a responsibility, and I tell fate not where to lead me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My dream guy looks a little bit like Jared Leto and Dave Franco... Guess I better keep dreaming 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • He looks like Dave Franco because he is him.

0|0
    0|0