Why do guys like to look at girls even though they're in a relationship?

Seems like you have to try way to hard just to keep the focus on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• you know I had a problem with my guy always checking out girls when we were walking and holding hands and it got me upset every time he did it. So I told him that it bothered me and he shouldnt have to look at any other girl because I'm right here, I should be good enought for him to not have to check out anyother girl. And he respects it now and doesn't do it. I'm very insecure about that and I don't know why so I see exactly where your coming from. But... I've learned the difference between checking out a girl and looking at a girl. Yes it is human nature for anyone to see someone else attractive but its how far you take that. If he's turning his head to look at her,or watching her walking or throwing double glances at her that's wrong. If a cute girl catches his eye but looks away obviously there is nothing wrong with that. It aways made me insecure when he would do that too but I was just way to crazy and possessive at the time lol. I feel they don't have to they just do it out of habit but once you let them know of what there doing, theyll end up being more mindful of the situation and what they are looking at when a girl walks by

• Yeah I've let him know he has seen me cry cause it has hurt me and he has promised that he will keep his eyes on me

What Guys Said 2

• Just because your in a relationship doesn't mean your not gonna be attracted to different people. That's about it, I would look at a girl but I wouldn't try talking to her for the fact I'm in a relationship.

• We are observant creatures. My happily married father of 30 years checks out other women. My mother is the love of his life. Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't check out the menu.

• I just find it when a man looks at another women that it is like saying he is no longer interested in the woman he is with. like something is wrong with the woman he has and that's why he looks

• Not at all. So you're trying to tell me if you are at a beach with your guy and some random hot guy with a 6pack and big bulge walks by, you aren't going to look? Of course you will. Human nature.

• But its still not right and can make the other person feel down on themselves. I know when my guy looks it makes me feel as if ok what's wrong with me?

What Girls Said 1

• Guys do that because it's not " illegal" in a relationship to check out other girls.