Is there such a thing as wearing too much make up, even if it's well done? Do guys find this look attractive?

The makeup isn't bad, but the amount of it ends up making her whole face look mask-like and not like a real face in my opinion.

The make up is well done and I applaued them for that, but I think it ultimately makes the girl look creepy due to the fakeness it creates.

Do guys think this is attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys always say they prefer a girl with natural makeup, but I RARELY see them follow through with that. As long as it's not over the top, I don't think they mind. However, when they have to drag their girl out of the door while she's clutching a mascara wand, I think that's when they get annoyed.

The ones in the pictures wouldn't be bad if the lashes weren't so dramatic. Also, in the second pic the eyes + lips together are just too much. The rule of thumb is heavy eye makeup OR dramatic lips, but never both at the same time, even in the evening.

What Guys Said 3

• The first one looks kind of creepy to me. Like, waaaay too much makeup.
    I say that makeup is great in general but only if it's a little bit and is well-done. Going too far basically blocks the view of her real beauty.

• I'll be honest. I don't find that look attractive. Some make-up is okay, but that is too much there.

• waaay too much. id never date a girl like that.

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty and no different from Kim Kardashian's level of make up and she makes millions of dollars photographing herself and modelling for the camera.

• That... is hideous, sorry if that's offence. But there is no uniqueness or subtlety, or natural beauty, which is attractive.

• I honestly dont think there is a thing as "too much makeup"

• They look gross. I love makeup though!!! I hate huge dark drawn on eyebrows, even though I subtlety fill mine.