What kind of clothing do you find attractive on a girl?

What type of clothing do you find attractive, something low cut and kinda slutty, something laid back, original, eclectic? Also what is your favorite articles of clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when girls wear their tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants. A girls legs and ass in her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants gets me horny, aroused and sexually excited more than words can describe. Often the sight of a girls legs and ass in her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants causes my man part to start getting hard and sometimes I not only start getting hard but I also start getting wet as well as hard when I see a girls sexy legs and ass in her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants. Even typing this answer is making me think about it and making me feel a bit hrony. Sorry if that is too much information.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I like to see girls wearing summer dresses. Other than that, I don't really care lol.

• Jeans and that are tight are always best for me. The top depends on the jeans.
    If lighter and or more faded, darker top, more-so blue.
    If darker you can pull off a lot of colors. Top also depends on type of jeans, whether they're boot, slim or skinny.

• something that shows a lot of skin. less is more.

What Girls Said 0