What do you think about this outfit for summer?

Lately I've been loving warm colors. I found this outfit on Zara clothing website. I like its color. I wonder what you guys think about it, is it pretty? Cause I'm unsure, lol. Is it too revealing? What do you think about this outfit for summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not too revealing, it's good. Summer outfits are usually linked with bright shocking colors such as red, shades of yellow, oceans blue, green leaves and so on, not so much on neutral color such as shades of brown and orange leaves. Neutral color is usually associated with Autumn, while black and white are associated with Winter <-- says the theory in my Color Theory Class. Screw that, I love the color and the box silhouette it gives, style your hair into a hair bun and it'll be perfect :D

What Guys Said 6

• #1. It's not revealing.
    #2. Colour is good
    #3. The stuff seems so dull.
    #4. If you REALLY want to buy this, better find some good accessories.

Good luck.

• I'm not personally all about the color, but I do still like it. If that's the kind of color you like, then by all means go for it

• I don't like the color. It's just like dirty moss and completely plain.

• It is not really revealing but I am not a fan of it. It just seems very dull and blah to me.

• Super sexy--- what's underneath?

• It looks cool

What Girls Said 6

• The color alone is alright, but along with the stiff structure of the dress, it's too dull. I suggest you wear an accessories with some pop of color. And no, it's not too revealing.

• No it's not too revealing at all, and I love the colour mainly because it's a nice warm one, just ideal for the summer months.

Strangely enough I have just purchased this dress for the evenings, and yes it is another black one to go with my collection! lol :)

media.very.co.uk/.../B148P_SP137_04_4W6E6a

• its not revealing. i personally don't like this outfit at all. it looks like a brown sack.. its not form fitting lol. the color is decent, but i don't like the look of the entire outfit. the necklace doesn't match it at all either.

• I like the shapes, but the color is awful.

• Its not revealing, but whether it suits you will depend on your body shape. It will not fit a pear shape. You need wide shoulders to compensate for the tank top like upper part compared to the wide skirt.

• That's cute got that 70's style!