Eye contact at school?

There is this girl we study at the same place in school for a few days now. Every time I walk by and come in or just walk passed her she gives me eye contact. No just look to see who it is we lock eyes. . The first time I sat with her. She left a few times to get some snacks and came back locked eyes with me again. then came sat down at her chair and played with her hair. I want to talk with her but she is always studying with a group of friends. so two questions, is she interested and two how do I get her alone to talk to her or should I just man up and go up to her with her friends around. if so what should I say.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course she's interested, and you should definately go up to her and introduce yourself...maybe ask her if you two could go get something to drink like coffee or something & get to know eachother

and ooo yea, don't forget to introduce yourself to her friends too, it will be kinda rude to just talk to her and ignore her friends

What Guys Said 0