Girls, I am considering buying a high end bag. Dooney and Bourke, Coach are some other brand?

I would like to purchase a bag that will last. Which is better, Dooney, Coach, or some other brand?

• Dooney and Bourke
    0% (0)
  • Coach
    56% (5)
  • Some other brand
    44% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Coach is usually the go to for bags, and they have some really nice ones. Prada's a favourite with my friends; they do lovely colours. My mother swears by Osprey London. They do really traditional bags though.

That's all I can really say; I'm not really a handbag person.

• If you're going to go high end, I would go with Prada!! Coach is also nice though, but I really do like chanel bags as well. I feel like a lot of people have Coach bags, and if you're going to spend the money, you might as well go for the more elite/exclusive brands like Prada :)

• Definitely coach , I also like longchamp and fossil.

• You're paying money to be a walking ad. I really think unless you are super rich, that's a complete waste of money. You can by a cute custom bag, made by some local designer that will look just as good and support your community, not some huge corporation!

• I get that, but will it last, and does it have a warranty?

• It will last, and it might have a warranty, but might not. Either way, it's a better deal and just makes you more unique instead of another face in the crowd

• Michael Kors?