Do all black girls have natural nappy hair?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what you mean by nappy. They have curly hair, very curly hair. And it is course but that isn't all black people. I think a black woman with natural hair is stunning.
    PS: Your question is extremely rude. If that is what you were trolling for, good for you but stop being an ass

• Don't know. Ask your mammy.

• I don't know what a mammy is... But if your referring to my mom she wouldn't know because she's not black

• Wtf why not? I thought we were cool you and I?

• *Yawns* Oh darn! It seems that there doesn't seem to be a seat at my cool kids table for those of your calibur of asininity.

• do all white people have thin dog fur like hair?

• ahahaha no but that is funny

• Lol If your implying that I'm white then your wrong. But to answer your question no not all white people have dog fur like hair

• Lol yes we do!! Some of it is like a poodle's hair. Some have hair like a shaggy dog. Sone have thick matter hair like a Saint Bernard. So yes us white people have hair like a dog. Got a problem with that? Lol
      😜

What Guys Said 1

• Well damn I wasn't prepared for this... I thought you were asking how my nap went