I like this style for summer but I'm not sure if it's good for me?

I like this style for summer ( Maxi dress with a jeans jacket ) actually I'm 154 cm and 120 lb so I consider myself as a short girl . I don't know if it will be ok for me to wear this style ? is it good for me ?!
I like this style for summer but I'm not sure if it's good for me ?

Most Helpful Girl

• NOO don't! These long dresses and jumpsuits are suitable for mostly tall girls. If you like wearing jumpsuit or ankle length dresses though, at least find one with an empire cut line dresses, an empire cut line will create an eye illusion of your real height, make you seem taller.
    www.wholesale7.net/.../39253_P_1341737603558.jpg
    But I would suggest you go with high waist shorts and a crop top with denim jacket, it goes so well for most girls in your height <-- only if you want to of course

What Guys Said 2

• It's a great style but I don't think it will fit short girls, but I'm not sure, you should have post a pic of yourself wearing this

• I will try it with heels.

• It is not good for you.

• Maybe it will be not unless wearing heels.

What Girls Said 2

• Look at the photos closely. All these girls aren't exactly that tall. They're wearing heel/wedges too.
    If you do too, it'll make up for the missing height. I think you'll look great.

• You're right maybe it will be ok with heels thanks!

• Oohhh it looks adorably cute! Do it wear some heels!

• Yes I think the same thanks!