Is it just me, or is Marilyn Monroe pretty nasty looking?

I don't see what guys see in her at all. I wold much rather have Megan Fox or Jessica Alba.

I have seen like 50 girls today that have her beat big time.
I think it's funny too, how women think she is so beautiful. And they try to be like her...lol. Like in my high school yearbook a girl wrote she wanted to be like her "because she is smokin"...

ewwww

Most Helpful Guy

• Megan Fox is smoking. same with jessica alba.

Then again, we're talking about hollywood actresses

• Marilyn Monroe was an actress or singer? I forget. But she was/and still is considered very attractive. Like my brother has a plaque with her picture on it and he worships her. I'm just like ...............ewww.

• Actress =)

You're brother is coming off a little creepy. I wouldn't worship her, but having a poster as a kid wouldn't be anything bad to me... When you get older though, you lose interest in any poster/plaque excluding football posters.

• Do I have the best answer material? If so, check the box next to my picture that says "best answer"

What Girls Said 3

• I am a girl and straight, but Megan Fox and Marilyn Monroe are what society in each time period has called "pin-ups." (Sex icons) Madonna did the Monroe look in the 80s and she also was a sex icon in her time. I believe they are both attractive, but I consider Jessica Alba more pretty because she is naturally pretty.

• If you're referring to her figure, ouch.

I don't think she's the prettiest woman I've ever seen, but I don't think she looks nasty either. Obviously, it's a matter of opinion.

• Her figure is fine, although I don't believe women should be anorexic.

• But she didn't weigh 110, and she wasn't underweight, so she wasn't anorexic.

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Job/Marilyn-Monroe-oversized-postcard--.jpg

That doesn't look like an unhealthy weight.

• OH lol. You are right, she is just right, figure wise. And actually, honestly, she is pretty there besides the granny swim suit.

• I think she's beautiful in a classy elegant way

Megan Fox is hot in a fake way, she didn't look like that 5 years ago link

Jessica Alba is kind of overrated to me. She's attractive yeah, but she looks like any other Hollywood girl

• I don't know, Marilyn Monroe just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it is just the old style that makes her unattractive today?

• Maybe. What if she got a trendy haircut and wore some hot clothes? People will probably be looking back on our hot celebs saying the same thing

• Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. She's probably not physically ugly, just her old-fashioned hair and clothes are what make her unattractive to me.

What Guys Said 3

• I think its her reputation that mostly made her attractive, especially back then. I kinda like her figure but she seems mostly similar to other pin-up girls of that era. Nothing really extravagantly spectacular about her looks imo. Except maybe she looks high all the time lol.

• Yeah, I know what you mean! I don't know if it is just the old style of back then or what. Maybe if she were alive now and "modernized" she would look much better...

• Eh I don't think she looks like anything too amazing. She's alright but not really like some of those other Hollywood stars.

• Monroe was considered to be something at that time, and sure, there are men out there who do worship her, but, I really haven't ever thought much about the topic at hand.