Guages on girls?

Guys do you find them attractive ?

• Attractive
  • Gross
  • Gross and messed up
Yes, ear gauges.
Is this something you now regret doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ear gauges are nasty as hell. It's an automatic dealbreaker for me if a girl is into that ear stretching scene. Also, remember one thing, a person with gauges in their ears will smell bad if they don't regularly take them out and wash their ears and the plastic junk they are shoving in their lobe.

I never understood the attraction behind bodily mutilation.

• its an art form. good for you for not liking it but you should keep it to yourself. its actually a beautiful thing

• The op asked if they were attractive on a girl. I am stating my opinion on the matter. This is an open discussion, hence why should I keep the statement to myself? A lot of people are turned off my the plastic junk that people shove into their ears. And lets not forget what a potential employer will think of you with something like that.

• lololololl. i have them and i'm still cute as fuck. you can take them out when looking for employment or you can even get flesh colored ones. its not big deal. people are becoming more lenient anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like them or hate them.

• they aren't called gauges -_-
    and i love them. mine are a little over an inch and i think they're cute<3

• I thought that's what they were called anyway people get the idea, what's the proper term?

• anything but guages? how about stupid looking smelly things does that work?

• sure. loool they really don't smell unless you have poor hygiene though

• I think it's gorgeous

• Depends on the size.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not personally attracted to it. I just keep thinking how weird the ear would look when they are out.

To each their own for those who find them attractive and/or have them, but again, I just can't that mental image of the lobe without the piece in.

• It's ear stretching not gauges. Gauges are just measurements. Even regular piercings... they're 18 gauge. Small ones are okay I guess

• Depenss onthe girl and the size of the gauge. But for the most part, yes.

• Ear gauges?