Guys, what is your opinion on girls dying their hair?

• Hell no, natural all the way
    33% (27)
  • Yeah I like it
    31% (25)
  • I don't care either way
    27% (22)
  • I'm a piece of broccoli I can't think
    9% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

52

Most Helpful Guy

• dont care really, if it looks cool then all the more to her.

What Guys Said 51

• I prefer natural hair in most instances. But if there's a dyed look you can successfully pull off, I'm generally pretty understanding and slow to judge. Now, if I feel a particular look is all wrong on you, I'll let you know. That way, you can (hopefully) fix it yourself before you embarrass yourself beyond repair.

• It's fine as long as you don't dye it like every other day lol, just don't get carried away with it ;}

• It's fine every once in a while just to change things up a little. But doing it very often is too much. It's damaging.

• I'm all about the broccoli on this one. So I vote D all the way.

• I like it, I like the change.

• If they're 40 years old and it's already gone grey, it becomes a necessary evil.

If they're dying it often before that, it soon will be grey and dead.

• IF it looks good... im done for it

• I knew a girl that dyed her hair every couple of weeks to a different color. It was pretty cool. But I do like to be able to see a persons natural hair color at least once.

• If it's dark brown naturally but you lighten it to a little lighter brown it looks perfect. blue, red, and other things? :

cdn.alltheragefaces.com/.../...itch-scared-yao.svg

• Don't care, as long as it's a natural color (blonde, black, brown, etc.) not like cardinal red or pink or purple or weird chit like that.

• I prefer if it looks natural, other than that I dont care much. Some girls suit it better than others.

• Yes, i like it and think if you want do it than go for it..

• Hair dye seems to damage hair. So, I am not a fan.

• if your a natural Blonde for instance, and dye your hair lets say..
    Blue, red, black, brown (brunette), or anything else other then your own hair color, i assume your fake.
    so, broccoli (Vote D) all the way because i dont even like the vegi.

• Ladies put too much effort into dying their hair.

I do gravitate towards brunettes and red heads over blondes but I don't mind natural hair color. The eccentric hair color dying is just silly but you can do what you want.

• erm, if I am to view it in a health approach, I would say no... I wouldn't want it, but if I am to view it just for looks approach, u need to find a suitable dye colour that will suit u (everyone will look different, some end up uglier, some prettier)...:)

• the true nature of female!

WHO ALWAYS WANTS TO LOOK YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOREVER (if you are talking about older women)

--------------------------------

The fashionable girl!

• I don't like young girls dying their hair, what's the need of it?

If they become older then they have excuse to do so...

But again their hair their choice.

• it is their decision.

• I don't like full head dyes at all. But blue/red/green/purple/pink highlights can be really cute!

• I like it... it changes things up and can make her more attractive.

• Sacrilege!

• Doesn't really matter to me

• I think its really up to the girl hat she wants , I know they like to try something new when they can & its all good.

• looks stupid, ugly girls these days tend to look good with the amount of artificial shit girls wear these days

• I don't like it to be honest

• Whatever floats your boat.

• If she looks good, then do it.

• I honestly don't like it too much (If she dies it Purple, green, blue, red, pink etc.
    I really hate that)

• Depending on the colour, I like it.

• More from Guys
    21