Guys with lots of tats?

Most guys with lots of tats are really just ultra geeks trying desperately not to be.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree with that full heartedly. We live in a generation where people from all walks of life get tattoos. Aesthetically, i find them very attractive, but they represent different things on different people. You can kinda of tell the nerdy guy trying to be cool type, but hey, let them be them. If they want to get the dark mark on their arm, our Mario on their ass, I'm not judging. They are still sexy when done right.

• Just because it's popular doesn't make it right, the origin and reason for getting a tat comes from a deeply meaningful place, but those who's only meaning is to impress shows disrespect for those who couldn't give a rats ass for those it might impress

What Girls Said 6

• Have you met most guys with lots of tats? I am impressed!!!

• To me guys with tats are hot, and I've never met one who was a total geek (at least not in a totally endearing way). Tats usually say that a guy is expressive and confident. I like that.

• Uhm.. where did you come up with that idea..

• Fabuloussss

Lulz

Take care🙋

• I don't agree

• That's because once a geek gets tats he convinces himself he's no longer a geek he lets the tats speak for him he has an image to present

• Not necessarily

What Guys Said 5

• most guys with tats are usually in armed services or come from them.

• define lots

.

• How about the left arm the one showing out the car window completely covered that seems to be really popular these days, or how about the pimply faced blonde kid with a neck covered in tats

• I dont see what pimples have to do with anything.

• I strongly disagree

• How can you strongly disagree every second guy is covered in tats there are not THAT many cool guys the odds are against it, why do you have tats?

• Is that right? Well, they are some pretty damn cool geeks.

• But what other reason is there to get a tattoo?

• nah. tats because tats

• Most guys with a lot of tats are playing sports or in a gang

• Or the military @Asker