I NEED HELP!!!-What are some quick hairstyles for long hair?

I have photo day tomorrow and I'm freaking out!! Because this is my final year at school it will be displayed infront of hundreds of people! I tried a hairstyle but it's not working out. I have brown hair that goes just after mid back, it's very thick and gets very 'poofy' if I don't straighten it. I have an oval shape with okay eyebrows, green eyes and a kinda big nose. I'm wearing pearl earrings. Please help!!!

PLEASE HELP ME

Most Helpful Girl

• I HOPE I'M NOT TOO LATE!!! AND I'M XPER 1 SO I CAN'T SHOW PICTURES!!! SORRY

pearl earrings are timeless pieces of jewelry that NEED to be shown off. Who wears pearl earrings and then hides them with hair? no one (not matter how nice and soft and whatever the hair may be). By choosing pearl earrings, you've already set a theme of sophistication, elegance, refinement (a polished look!)

I would say since its a SCHOOL picture your hair shouldn't be overdone but shouldn't just be let down (straightened or curly) without an accessories at the least!!! Ohmycow do you have bangs? I need to know!!! I'm going to assume you don't cause that's more common.

If you want an updo, since it will match your pearl earrings MUCH more, don't go intricate in the back, since no one will see it in the picture. ALSO, make sure you're updo it VOLUMINOUS, not sleek, (so basically kinda puffy and maybe even messy looking) Try the styles:

VALENTINO MILK BRAID (recommended severely (but if you have bangs just do a normal milk braid))
    VOLUMINOUS UPDO (more sexy, the front is puffy so it has this REGAL feel to it, but its not a look anyone can pull of, be warned.)

If you dont want an updo, make sure at least ONE side of your ear is being shown. If you can't see both ears, that's just... bad. It's very off putting, too casual, makes you look more bed-wrangled. Try this styles:

VALENTINO MILK BRAID but with your HAIR DOWN. (Just do the braid upfront)
    SIDE PART (hair tucked behind one ear, and voluminous on the other side (best when its NOT straight hair but wavy))
    SIDE BRAID (make it messy and voluminous, not tight)
    or ACCESSORIES,
    > part in middle and pin frontal hair LOOSELY back with braids to get a more grecian look
    > a hairband (don't make your hair sleek, add some volume to the hair before and after the headband)

NO PONYTAILS, NO BOWS,

hope i helped, I had a HORRIBLE yearbook photo this year so I did some research for the next year. good luck!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you past a pic of yourself?

What Girls Said 0