Should I cut my hair short?

I'm not sure if I should cut my long hair to my shoulders. I've been thinking about this for a while. I was just curious to others opinions and what people prefer. Thankss :)

• Shoulder length hair
  • Long hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been loving shoulder length hair.
    Also - wavy.
    =)

Do what you feel like doing - hair grows back. ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I like long hair. Shoulder length is still not bad so you could do that, but don't go any shorter than that. Real short hair can be hard to pull off and if you don't like it, it takes a long time to grow back

• Long hair (just past shoulders - mid back) is so perfect. So feminine, hnngggg

What Girls Said 2

• I chose shoulder length hair. I think that if you have a mature face or mature body/fashion sense, then short hair can make you look "cuter" so to speak. I think it can look very feminine and girly to have short hair, as long as you know you won't look like a little girl in the process. :)

• Would be easier to answer if I knew how you look... But for me I like to have longer hair, but sometimes it's good to change it up a bit.. I don't know, you have a picture of yourself?