What the most expensive item of clothing you ever bought?

for me it was £100 g star jeans or maybe some £120 leather adidad jacket

i think spending more than £100 on one item is bad
i can't cope with spending too much on clothes, it's painful

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.. i dont remember the brand (definitely not and English brand) but i bought a top-wear set of a collar-loose cream white blouse, a collar-loose long sleeved cotton sweater, a grey turtleneck loose sweater and a snow-grey cotton overcoat for about $750 as a package deal, it was a bargain at the time, but if i didn't buy branded it would have been so much cheaper..

but, i do love it and still wear it to this day :) (not that old)

• true, forget trends. if it looks good. its good to wear forever

• trends are a waste of time, but following a general trend (like staying within the decade) is smart so you dont look like a rockstar in the wrong place xD

What Girls Said 9

• Technically the most expensive item of clothing I have ever bought is a £900 suit. It was a present for my dad though, so I'm not sure it counts.

The most expensive item I've bought for myself is my prom dress at £400, but my mother paid for it. So really, the most expensive thing I've ever bought completely by myself for myself was a coat, which was £245.

• Adidad jacket?
    You got ripped off! xD

Hahaha

200 dollars on a coat - which lasted me for 11 years... =)

• OMG.. My wedding dress last year.. And NO I will say how much it cost,
    because it was an absolute obscene amount of money.. But worth every single penny. :)

• I don't know im pretty much a bargain shopper but thinking really hard i think i spent like 128 on a pair of shoes? and I've worn them probably once pretty legit purchase.

• I spent $800 on a set of riding leathers for motor cycling.

• A super cute dress for my sisters wedding..
    It was nearly 20000rs which is about £200 I guess

• I spent around $350 on a black cocktail dress, it is so beautiful and elegant.

• Formal black cocktail dress for $223.137

• I once spent over a thousand bucks on a Clive Christian perfume, but it was worth it.

What Guys Said 5

• 400$(CAD) for a suit jacket... Worth every penny, it is fucking gorgeous and I look like a BOSS in it. I have had it for 3 years and it looks brand spanking new because I take care of my shit. I turn heads everywhere I go when I wear it :)

• My Indiana Jones outfit. Only the jacket cost 170 British pounds with the signature of Peter Botwright himself.

• I think I spent somewhere around $700 on a suit. Most expensive single item would be a $300 motorcycle jacket. Other than those I'm a total cheapskate with clothes.

• $5000 bespoke suit.

• A $1,000 dollar cashmere jacket that would have been $3,200 except I knew someone at that fashion designers business. And a $900 alligator belt that would have been $1,750. the person working there got a pocketbook for $6,500 vs the $16,000 it sells for. And yes, those are the prices that these items actually do sell for.