Is it ok for shy girls to wear a lot of make up?

Shy girls always come off as goth if they wear a lot of make up. Is it ok to wear a lot of make up if it makes me look pretty? I'm not goth, but I'm not confident without a lot of make up. And makeup makes my eyes look prettier because they are hazel. So is it ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think, no one knows you better than yourself, so if you think make up can boost your confidence then why not? Just remember that on certain point in your life, u gotta learn to accept and love your natural look. Idc when you start building that confidence but the sooner the better.

What Guys Said 2

• It probably doesn't actually make you look more attractive. That's a misconception. You should learn to accept yourself for yourself instead of hiding in a veil of paint.

• Yes? -----

What Girls Said 1

• Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and confident.. "A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do"