What should I do for the acne .. I have a lot ?

what should I do for the acne .. I have a lot ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first thing after reading the last post... DONT WASH YOUR FACE WITH SOAP.. that's madness! Unless it is a special FACE soap not body wash or hand soap. I do agree you need to exfoliate maybe 3 times a week. Wash your face in the morning and before bed. You don't wana over do it because you might dry out your skin which makes your body produce more oil on your face for defense then build up more acne ext. Now there is no WAY in the world to actually cure acne. But there are ways to cover up and decrease the infections that are happening by . Which is by facials... and going to the dermatologis butt I'm telling you he's just gona prescribe you anti biotics , some benzol peroxide cream , and maybe retin a. BUT WARNING . this might aggravate your acne and become twice as worse for at least 2 weeks AND MAY CAUSE SCARING. then the following week they will decrease. But in the end there is no cure its just a phase that we go through in our lifes some people may go through it ... some people may not! Patience is the key!

What Guys Said 8

• See a dermatologist. Simply washing your face three times as much every day will likely over-dry your skin and lead your body to a natural reaction of over-producing the oil from your glands to avoid dryness. (Funny that too much washing makes things more oily). A dermatologist will be able to determine which approach will work best for you. ProActiv works for some, while others will require prescription medicine such as Accutane or even just a simple anti-inflammatory (which is what I take now and it has worked great).

• I used to have really bad acne. This is what I did;

1. Exfoliated in the shower with some cheap stuff made of mangos and sand.

2. Get facials every now and then. Yeah weird for a guy but there's a beauty school nearby and the chicks were hot.

3. I made a paste from lemon and sugar and rubbed it on the areas.

4. Whenever a pimple got a head I'd prick it with a needle and put anti-septic cream on it immediately.

With the exception of the facials, it's a pretty cheap way to go about acne. It was very effective too. Especially that lemon and sugar paste thing :D

• Id suggest using hot water and a washcloth and washing your face in the morning and at night. I used to have bad acne and that Proactive and such never worked for me (actually got worse), minute I decided to drop that stuff and switched to just plain daily wash like my older sister suggested, no more worries.

• Okay for years I have experienced mild acne. Enough to stop me doing things like asking girls out, going to the beach without a shirt on, playing my beloved sports professionally. I had it bad on my chest, back, arms, face, neck and butt. Well my friend here is my plug.

Visit acne.org buy a kit and trust me it's not like ProActiv. It actually works.

There are a few things you must know before you take on the regimen. Be patient is the number 1 rule. It may take up to 12 weeks for you to start seeing results. Number 2, nothing is perfect this includes the product and yourself. Don't let it stop you from taking on the world. Never.

The stuff is so great, Dan is awesome and you get so much love and support from the whole gang at the site! Try it and trust me, it will save your life.

• murad helps basic, but if acne is harsh then I suggest a night cleaner that stay on for 4 to 8 hours then oil pads to clean up dirt and lower the oily skin.

• Drink lots of water. Use dove soap and body wash. Talk to your dermatologist.

• I've heard toothpaste works :)

I have a fue tiny acnes on my nose and theyre killing me, I wash my face like 8 times per day and it has worked a little.

• You shouldn't be washing your face 8 times a day! =O two times are enough!

• Haha, I know ;D don't wanna be a desert in ya face

• Dont listen to any one but me :p And go to a dermatologist.

What Girls Said 13

• Go to a dermatologist. I can't really tell you much else cause everyone's skin is different, what works for me (which, btw, I haven't really tried anything that worked 100%) may not work for you. Acne is a medical condition anyway so seeing a doctor who specializes in the subject would probably be the most effective.

• just get a routine where you fall into a routine... wash your face morning and night... use a moisturizing cream during the day and a moisturizing oil during the night... exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week...

yeah! That's what I do and my skin is pretty clear... :)

Acne can also be treated by doctors (dermatologists), and sometimes that is the only way...

• cleanse, scrub, tone, moisturize, spot check. use salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide on the spots

• I had severe for acne for many years and everything from the drugstore didn't clear it up and believe me I've tried everything and I mean everything. The only thing that worked was the meds that the dermatologist gave me and they took about a year to work and where very expensive.

• Ok, this will sound disgusting, but at the school I'm going to, they taught us this secret little face scrub :)

It takes 1 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Don't let the oil scare you away, Olive oil won't clog pores)

1/2 Cup of Sugar

and 1 Tbs of honey.

You mix them up and use about a spoonful to scrub your face, and it will cleanse your pores and help moisturize :)

Also, make sure to wash your pillowcase at least once a week, keep your hair clean, don't touch your face. And get a Dr. to prescribe something just for you :)

Good luck!

• Take really good care of your skin, find out if you have oily or dry sky, keep hydrated, and always wash your face it you have been sweating

• Okay, this is what you do;

You get neutrogena grapefruit scrub and you use it every morning (at least), & every night (at most).

you make sure whenever you wear make-up that you wash it completely off your face.

Don't wash your face more than twice, because that's how it becomes dry.

• I've previously had bad acne I use Neutrogena stress control cream wash and exfoliator (sp?) then I use mint julep masque which is amazing!

• Proactive? Some Birth control really helps clear up your skin as well.

• proactive. not lieing its awesome stuff. but the downside is if you use it then stop your acne comes back really fast

• Dermatologist Of course.

• DERMATOLOGIST! It's the best! I've tried a lot and they know best what's good.

• Proactive works well, I personally don't use it, but a lot of my friends have, and they recommend it.