What footwear goes with skinny jeans/leggings?

I am not very adept at putting together outfits, so I'm curious about what you all think looks best. If possible include brand names (maybe available in Canada, because that's where I live), and you can also say general styles. I appreciate your input very much! :)

by the way opened this up to guys and girls, because might as well :p

Updates:
Thanks for all the suggestions! :D

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a big fan of Tom's on girls for some reason. Especially with jeans and stuff like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • sneakers/gym shoes in my opinion are pretty good with jeans

1|0
    1|0
  • Heels, sneakers, flip flops, boots.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on your style :) flats or sneakers, vans etc
    I like these :)

ccrrents.com/.../...t-shoes-women-shoes-mother.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd need more details. Because those are the most versatile pieces. You can wear heels, sneakers, flats, whatever

2|0
    0|0
  • Please do not wear tennis shoes with skinnys. That looks ridiculous. Ballet flats alway look good with skinny jeans. Heels are always a good bet as well but only if you can walk in them. In the winter time boots (of any style) look good. Just make sure your jeans don't bunch up around your knees or inside your boots as that doesn't look very sleek.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flats but VANS!!! Wear dem Vans! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on your general outfit. What do you wear on your upper body? But if that is sportive or casual, sneekers in the right colour will always fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually for the casual days, you could get some sneakers on like Converse or Adidas. White sneakers looks very good on tanned skin! If the weather is warmer than usual you can put on some flats in a nice color.
    If you want to show off your legs and look elegant, put on a pair of heels or wedges. Skinny jeans with high heels looks extremely nice on a woman's body!
    If you want to wear jeans when going to a party then you can put on a pair of platforms.

1|0
    0|0
  • TOMS, flats, "chelsea" boots, boots in general (:
    i wear Vans with mine too

1|0
    0|0