So the past few days I've been wondering about this question and ask a lot of people to rate their shallowness.
what's your shallowness on a scale of 1-10?
if one being less shallow
and 10 being the most shallow and most superficial?
guys and girls are welcome for input and votes.
- Looks doesn't matter. I'll take time to understand who they are and let their personality capture me.Vote A
- Shallow?- I'm super shallow!Vote B
- I go for Nerds so don't care.Vote C
- I only go for personality and intellectually driven people. Looks? it doesn't bother me a whole lot.Vote D
- Other. and if vote other please explain. thanks :)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I voted A) and I ranked myself an even 5.
There are times when I have totally wanted someone because they looked good and other times when after establishing a friendship, I have found myself attracted to the person.
Usually with just looks, it was a superficial attraction that faded with time but I always fell hard for guys with personality, despite their looks.
I'm no beauty queen myself, so I guess I have no reason to place so much value on physical appearance. The guys that liked me thought I was cute until they got to know me ... then they thought I was beautiful. That was something I appreciated greatly.4