Food, the way to a man's heart.

whats the best food to bake to make a guys heart melt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different guys like different things, but for me you could do it with southern-style home baked macaroni and cheese (the kind thatll give you a heart attack just from eating one serving) followed by a dessert of key lime pie.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely something homemade because

1) it came straight from your heart not through any food processors.

2) if it was bought from a store that doesn't show much because he could've bought it himself

3) It tastes a thousand times better! (in my opinion homemade cupcakes are like little chunks of heaven!).

Also if baking isn't your thing maybe a little cake from a bakery that's got some sort of personal message or picture, maybe one of those edible pictures of the two of you on it.

• Have you ever seen him eating something he really likes? If you're not sure, cookies or cupcakes or anything full of sugar is likely to be a hit!

• Any kind of homemade baked goods.

Cookies and brownies are my personal favorites.

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on the guy's tastes and preferences, really, though a lot of the guys I met really aren't very picky when it comes to food, so long as it tasted good. I think it would definitely be a good idea to ask the guy what his favorite dish/dessert was, and ask him if he has any type of food allergies, just in case.

• Something homemade from scratch. Don't cheat by using something from the box. Find out his favorite food and make that. Or make something you're really good at. Make a whole meal. I would recommend comfort food, it doesn't have to be the healthiest: crispy fried chicken, cornbread, green beans, baked macaroni and his favorite pie

• It depends on the guy, some like baked goods, while others enjoy gourmet meals. Find out what he digs and then make it for him from scratch. Maybe the two of you can cook it together (more like you cooking and him assisting) which allows lots of room for romance and flirtation.