How can I advertise a jewelry business at my college?

I want to start selling jewelry from this company called Chloe and Isabel. It's kind of like Mary Kay, but with jewelry. I go to a large university and I major in Fashion Merchandising, so I feel like I could have some opportunities to sell to a lot of girls.
The only thing is how do I know what I can and can't do? Is it considered soliciting? Also, if you have any other ideas of how to sell it please leave suggestions.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get some freebies like hard enamel pins from http://www.pinsource.com/en/products/hard_enamel service for some promotional campaigns. They will help you with such a task a lot, it works with my small business great. You should make some printed products too surely. I hope that I helped you somehow

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go to a person who works in the office and ask them how you can legally promote your business. They may require you to have a business license to do this, which you should be able to obtain from your county clerk office at a reasonable price. Then if you are not going door to door you should be able to post on bulletin boards and put ads in the newspaper. Perhaps even have a booth at some of the college events like football games and such.

What Guys Said 1

• It is soliciting but you could try the school newspaper

What Girls Said 0