Lost a bet now im hooked?

my female friend bet me that if i lost i had to wear a pair of victoria secert underwear, i lost. problem is i wore them and I found them super comfy and liked the way my ass looked. How do i go about telling her that i want to buy a few pairs for myself? I am alrdy a pretty girly gay dude so...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her about your feelings, when you lost that bet, and how now, you actually like wearing feminine things. Does she know you're gay? If so, and as you say, you're rather girly, she shouldn't be surprised. Next step is to ask her for help, by going shopping, and having her assist you picking out some things for yourself. Good luck.

• yeah she knows im gay, do you think shed be accepting to me wearing girls undies bc of this.

• I would be, so I hope that she will be too. You really should try talking with her about this, especially if you think of her as a trusted friend. She may become a valuable resource for you, as you expand your exploring of your fem side.

What Girls Said 2

• My female friend wears guy underwear so I don't see why you can't wear girl underwear

• Make more victoria secret wearing panty bet, lose on purpose, like that you won't have to buy any and keep all of hers

What Guys Said 6

• don't ask her, just go to the store and try some on yourself.

• pay the bet ddude... u should be honest about these things basically...

and no u don't have 2 tell her basically!

• It's your choice to buy what you want. If you like how that underwear feels then buy it. You don't need anyone's permission.

• Lol this is a funny one

• Why not go buy some by yourself... or did I miss something

• Just go shopping at the mall. I go there like once a month with my gf, I'm not gay though I just like to smell the smells. It's a telly cool place.

You walk in and it's not super well lit it's lit just right and there is always cool fu xl music playing with all kinds of chicks in shopping. Usually there is like one guy just chilling waiting for his gf or some shit. If your a homosexual you would probably love it. Nothing wrong with a guy buying girl clothes just be you.